Friday, March 11, 2022

Return to Villa Pasquale

I have visited and photographed this wonderful piece of architecture by Antonio Bibbiena in Villa Pasquale, near Sabbionetta MN before. But I wanted to use my high resolution Nikon D850 with the more modern 24mm TS lens to improve on my previous efforts (Nikon D700 + 28PC). I used HDR composite technique to capture the full range of tones which were beyond the sensor capabilities of my camera. I think I will make another visit on a cloudy day to have better and easier light. On these two shots I combined a normal correct exposure with a frame 5 stops underexposed to regain detail in the "burnt out" areas that were light directly by the sun. The automatic procedure in Capture One did quite a good job. 

I also had time to revisit Commessaggio to photograph the "Rocca" and San Rocco, Viadana with my new 40mm TS which gives a more natural perspective effect compared to my wider architectural shift lenses.

Villa Pasquale, Sabbionetta MN

Villa Pasquale, Sabbionetta MN


Villa Pasquale, Sabbionetta MN

Commessaggio MN

Commessaggio MN

Commessaggio MN

San Rocco, Viadana, MN








No comments:

Post a Comment